weight loss - how did i achieve it?

 Before: 4th Oct, 2015 - UK22
After: 19th Dec, 2015 -UK16

People have been asking how I lost this much weight in 3 months. Well, it's as a result of rigorous exercise and food portion control. I love being plus size, don’t get me wrong, but I also wanted to look fabulous and healthy while at it. I feel amazing dropping four dress sizes (from UK22 - UK16) and am not done yet.

My destination is UK12 ultimately by God's grace. It takes God's grace and a determined heart to achieve whatever you set your mind on.
I'm gonna be posting the exercise a diet plan details soon, so, stay tuned!

Ciao!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Rules For Wearing Suspenders. Number 1 is a Must!

8 Tips For A Better Natural Hair Journey

Facts About The Akwete ( Igbo ) Fabric.