November Challenge - Rock Abs!!!

Hello everyone!

Hope we are all doing great today. So as promised, I'll be posting  the November challenge that worked magic on my abs. I want to believe that you're making progress on the Squats challenge posted earlier. Here's the November chart:


If you want those rock abs that you've always dreamed of, this chart will set you on the right course towards achieving them. I'll post video demonstrations of the various exercises. So, here goes:


 This is the "Leg raise" (LR) exercise
This is the "Russian Twist" (RT) exercise
This is the "Double Crunch" (DC) exercise
 This is the "Crunch" (C) exercise
This is the "mountain climber" (MC) exercise
This is the "Plank" (P) exercise. The first one is for beginners, the second which is part of the November chart is called "elbow plank" (EP), while the last one is for  the strong at heart.
 This is the "Side Punch" (SP) exercise
This is another demonstration for the "Crunch" exercise.

So guys, let's get to work especially if you want those rock solid abs that you been desiring for so long.

I promised I was going to post a picture of my favourite wheat crackers. I snack on them whenever I have hunger pangs in-between meals. I carry at least 5 packs of these crackers and a bottle of water in my handbag everyday.
My favourite crackers :)

Thanks for reading and  I'd appreciate your comments and feedback.

Stay tuned for more updates.

Ciao bella!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Rules For Wearing Suspenders. Number 1 is a Must!

8 Tips For A Better Natural Hair Journey

Facts About The Akwete ( Igbo ) Fabric.