ALOE VERA VS HONEY: 8 DIY HOME REMEDIES
Aloe Vera and Honey have benefits; these nature's gifts are really useful in curing a lot of ailments and skin problems.
The Aloe Vera gel is used mainly for really serious ailments because it contains vitamins which act as anti-oxidants, it also contains folic acid, enzymes, sugar, minerals, amino acid, choline etc.
While Honey which is referred to as the nectar of the gods should be a staple in every household because its health benefits. Honey contains anti-fungal and antibacterial properties and it helps to speed the repair and growth of body tissues by forming new blood vessels, epithelial cells and collagen.
Below are four Home remedies each in which Aloe Vera and Honey are the main ingredients:
Aloe Vera REMEDIES :
- Aloe Vera juice is a natural laxative with a natural fiber that helps digestion process and improves bowel movements. Drink two ounces of this juice everyday if you are constipated, it takes up to 10 hours to kick in.
- Aloe Vera is a natural immune booster because it is full of anti-oxidants which combats unstable compounds in the body. Drink this juice regularly to enhance and boost the immune system.
- Sore gums can be uncomfortable and Aloe Vera due to its natural anti-bacterial and antimicrobial properties help to combat and cure gum disease. Massage your gum with fresh Aloe Vera gel or sprinkle some Aloe Vera gel on your tooth brush which would help your gums feel better.
- Food substances can cause fatigue and exhaustion but Aloe Vera juice also helps to cleanse the digestive system, regulate weight and increase energy levels. Consume Aloe Vera juice regularly to maintain a healthy weight.
- The concoction of honey, citrus fruits, spices and herbs helps to calm sore throats, they get rid of any bacteria that causes throat inflammation.
- Honey and lemon can ease fever and chill which are the symptoms of cold
- Ginger helps to reduce inflammation therefore combining ginger with honey would help reduce stomach disturbance.
- Honey, milk and orange help to heel dry and cracked heel, the milk serves as a repairer and re-builder since it contains vitamin A and the orange serve as a natural chemical which removes dry skin.
What do you think about this remedies? Do you know of other benefits of Aloe Vera and Honey?
Please leave your comments in the comment box below. Thank you.