Protective Styling: Crochet Braids.

Hello Naturalistas!

How are we all doing today? I finally got my crochet braids done during the weekend! I'm happy that my hair can rest for another month or more before I take braids out.
It took an hour, forty minutes to attach the pre-packed braids and I also like the fact that they are weightless! The icing on the cake is that I get to go makeup free for as long as I have them on! Yayyyyyy!!

Hairstylist: the amazing Anthonia (she's available on request and very affordable too!)

#lovemyhair #plussizenaturalista #alltimeslayer #plussizemodel #crochetbraids


Do you like? Yay or nay?

Your questions, comments and suggestions are welcome. Thank you.

Until my next post, ciao! :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Rules For Wearing Suspenders. Number 1 is a Must!

8 Tips For A Better Natural Hair Journey

Facts About The Akwete ( Igbo ) Fabric.