Herbal Infusions

Hello Curlies!

Happy Easter to you all! I hope y'all are taking good care of your manes.

I'm doing a bit of research on herbal infusions and their benefits on natural hair. I'll be doing an article on that as soon as my research is completed and y'all can be rest assured that I'll post pictures on how I incorporated them into my own hair care regime.

Herbal infusions can be water, oil or vinegar based and can be used for rinse-outs, pre-poos and daily spray. I'll be focusing on the following herbs and some of them, if not all are available in the big named supermarkets.

They are:

Lavender, Rosemary, Basil, Sage, Thyme, Horsetail, Nettle, Lemongrass, Chamomile, Peppermint, Amla, Burdock Root, Hibiscus, Parlsey, Peppermint, e.t.c.

Keep on refreshing my blog and always remember to stay hydrated!

Until my next post, ciao! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Rules For Wearing Suspenders. Number 1 is a Must!

8 Tips For A Better Natural Hair Journey

Facts About The Akwete ( Igbo ) Fabric.