February Fitness Challenge - Lover's Edition

Hello fitness buffs!

Happy weekend and trust you are all doing great! Hope you're still maintaining a fit and healthy lifestyle. I am sticking to my resolve to remain fit and healthy for the rest of my life by God's grace.

So, as promised, today's post is about my fitness challenge for the month of February tagged "Lover's Edition". The tasks look simple, but they are not. The key here is determination and  I encourage you to follow through, and remain consistent, it pays off eventually.



Y'all know where I started from, but look at me today. I'm getting closer to my dream size and weight gradually. My "after picture as at January, 2016 , is now a "before". How cool is that!  Here are some pictures  to encourage you.   

 This was where it all began October 4th - December 31st, 2015.

March 16th, 2016 

You be the judge! ;-) 

Like I always say, impossibility is just a figment of one's imagination! If I could achieve it, so can you. Stay healthy, hydrated and blessed!!

Your questions, comments and suggestions are welcome. I'd love to hear from you. It gives me the assurance that I  am not in this alone.

Gracias amigos! :-) 


PS: March's challenge is coming soon! Keep on refreshing this blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Rules For Wearing Suspenders. Number 1 is a Must!

8 Tips For A Better Natural Hair Journey

Facts About The Akwete ( Igbo ) Fabric.