Another 365 days - it's my birthday today!

Today is 5th, March, 2016 and I am happy to be alive, and well. Do you know why? It's my birthday!!!

Y'all can't begin to imagine how interesting the journey thus far has been. A lot happened along the way both good and bad, but here I am thankful and grateful to God for everything. Between last year's birthday and today's, I moved houses; Fell in love, but got my heart shattered; Lost my dear Mum; Lost four dress sizes; Sang in a concert; Planned and executed several events; Wrote a professional exam; Ran and completed a full marathon with honors, and the list goes on and on!

For all these and more, I give thanks because "I know that all things work together for good to them that love God and are called according to His purpose." Moreover, I am fully persuaded that He's working everything out according to the counsel of His will. God is faithful!

It hasn't been easy, but I have God on my side and like the psalmist, David, I am going to cap it up with these words:

"My heart overflows with a good theme; I recite my composition concerning the King; My tongue is the tongue of a ready writer...Grace is poured upon my lips; Therefore God has blessed me forever."

So, join me as I celebrate another year in good health and wealth, serving God and being a blessing to mankind. HaPpy birthday to the Queen of all plus size naturalistas, me! :-)














Till my next post, ciao! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Rules For Wearing Suspenders. Number 1 is a Must!

8 Tips For A Better Natural Hair Journey

Facts About The Akwete ( Igbo ) Fabric.