Crochet Braids Unravelled!

Hello Naturalistas!

How are y'all doing? Hope you all are doing great and also taking extra special care of your manes. I am doing the best I can to be a good ambassador of the "natural nation".

I finally decided to unravel my crochet braids in order to achieve a new look and you bet am in love with the look! Is anyone feeling like a burnt toast these past couple of days? The intensity of the sun and the heat is beyond me! I sincerely pray that this electricity and fuel wahala will end in no time. But I have made up my mind  to go makeup free during this period in order to help me cope with the heat.

Like I said in the last post, I'll let y'all know about my adventure with herbal infusions.

Always remember to stay hydrated! #muah!



Yay or nay?

NB: I haven't given up on my weightloss goals just incase you thought so. Last week saturday, April 2nd 2016, I participated in a walk to raise awareness for individuals living with Autism (I'll be doing a post on that soon).  The pictures below show my current look.




Crochet braids pre-twistout 


Until my next post, ciao! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Rules For Wearing Suspenders. Number 1 is a Must!

8 Tips For A Better Natural Hair Journey

Facts About The Akwete ( Igbo ) Fabric.