Lagos Fitness and Wellness Festival 2016

Hello Fitfam,

I hope you all are doing great. It's been a while I posted updates on my fitness journey and am delighted to say that I have not given up on my goal. I'm taking each day as it comes and growing stronger in my resolve to live healthier.  Like they say: "health is wealth". ☺

I'd like to invite you to join me and other fitness enthusiasts,  celebrities and fitness professionals at the Lagos Fitness and Wellness Festival on Saturday,  November 19th, 2016. Venue is the Teslim Balogun Stadium, Surulere, and time is 7:00am to 4:00pm. Entry is free only if you register online before the date. Don't wait to be told!

Share the word with your family and friends. Invite as many people as you can, even children are welcome, but you must register online in order to secure a spot for you and your invitees. It promises to be fun and there would be music, food, drinks and loads of freebies!

See you there!😉


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Rules For Wearing Suspenders. Number 1 is a Must!

8 Tips For A Better Natural Hair Journey

Facts About The Akwete ( Igbo ) Fabric.