Beautiful Imperfections: my battle with the flabs!

Dear Plus-size Divas,

I hope we are all doing great.  The past two weeks have been very crazy ones for me (in the roller coaster kind way!). I couldn't post new articles because I was busy trying to save the world!

Today's post is a quick one to show us how far I've gone in my weightloss journey. The flabs have gradually disappeared except for some problematic areas like my upper arms ( the bicep and tricep muscles) and love handle. These areas are pretty tough to deal with, but I won't give up until they become non-existent.

For my dress size, I'm in between UK sizes 16 and 14 (yayyyyyy!!!). My target is a size 12 like I said at the beginning and I'm going to take it slowly in order to achieve that because it's a lifestyle and not yoyo dieting. Gaining weight is one of the easiest things to do, but losing them is war! I'm not there yet, but I will eventually.

Here are some pictures to encourage you:












So, no matter the odds against you in your personal weightloss journey, refuse to be distracted and always keep the end in sight. You will get there eventually.

I'd appreciate your comments and  feedbacks. I want to be assured that am not in this alone. Thank you.

NB: I'll be posting the chart and pictures of the February Fitness Challenge this weekend.

Ciao! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Rules For Wearing Suspenders. Number 1 is a Must!

8 Tips For A Better Natural Hair Journey

Facts About The Akwete ( Igbo ) Fabric.