Hello Diary! Updates.

Hey lovelies!

It's been a while that I have been here. Hope you all are doing okay. A lot has happened in the last couple of months but I am back with new blog posts. Just wait on them!

As you all know, (well, am telling you just in case you don't 😉)I now model and also started my Beauty, Fashion and Style Consulting Services (HikariiConsulting).  So, if you need expert advice and guidance on beauty,  fashion and Style for weddings, red carpet events and other events,  or you require me to appear in an ad campaign or TV commercial, you can reach my management on +2347051416005; +2347032416667; hikariiconsulting@gmail.com ( and by the way, your first fashion and style consultation attracts a 50% discount).

In other news, I also started a new fitness challenge this October together with my #Fitfam and I can tell you we're seeing results! As a popular saying goes, " pictures tell a thousand tales", here are a few pictures to show you what I've been up to in the last couple of months. Enjoy!

Until my next post, ciao! ☺















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Rules For Wearing Suspenders. Number 1 is a Must!

8 Tips For A Better Natural Hair Journey

Facts About The Akwete ( Igbo ) Fabric.